Leelanau County Area
The Leelanau County area offers several options for camping, from rustic sites to full-service sites for your RV home away from home. Come stay and play in the great outdoors.
D.H. Day Campground
8000 W. Harbor Hwy., Glen Arbor, MI 49636, (231) 334-4634
7194 S. Dune Hwy., Empire, MI 49630, (231) 668-6789
Empire Township Campground
7264 W. Osborn Rd., Empire, MI 49630, (231) 326-5285
Indigo Bluffs RV Resort & Rally Park
6760 W. Empire Hwy. (M-72), Empire, MI 49630, (231) 326-5050
Lake Leelanau RV Park
3101 Lake Shore Dr., Lake Leelanau, MI 49653, (231) 256-7236
Leelanau Pines Campground
6500 E. Leelanau Pines Drive, Cedar, MI 49621, (231) 228-5742
Wild Cherry Resort
8563 E. Horn Road, Lake Leelanau, MI 49653, (231) 271-5550
Discover more Northwest Michigan camping, campgrounds, parks, and RV park information...
Grand Traverse Area Camping
– The Traverse City area includes camping at two nearby state parks.
Leelanau County Area Camping
– Camping alternatives in the Leelanau County area range from rustic sites to RV resorts.
Benzie County Area Camping
– Whether you pitch a tent or park your big rig RV, you'll find swimming pools, convenience stores, playgrounds, fish freezers, laundry rooms and games at many campsites.
Camping in Manistee County
-- Enjoy camping along the Manistee River in the heart of the Manistee National Forest, and explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk.
More Camping Around Lake Michigan...
Northern Michigan Area Camping and RV Parks
– Looking for the perfect camping spot or place to park your RV? You'll find it and more with one of these Northern Michigan businesses.
– Check out this site for our largest list of West Michigan Campgrounds.
Wisconsin Area Camping, Campgrounds, RV Parks
– From rustic camping to fully modern sites, most campgrounds and RV parks fill up fast during the summer, so it's best to call ahead for availability.