Ken Scott's approach to photography ranges from whimsical to amazing. His photos grace the back cover of the Leelanau Enterprise each week, and he delights his Facebook fans daily with one inspiring photograph after another.
According to the Glen Arbor Art Association, "Scott’s work is...photographs of an ephemeral moment or place that captures the essence of Leelanau County. Scott’s keen eye and quick response to these fleeting moments distinguishes his work in the medium of landscape photography."
Ken Scott is a self-taught photographer who has practiced his craft for over 20 years. Scott has published five collections of images depicting Leelanau County, Sleeping Bear Dunes, and other places in the Grand Traverse region.
We asked Ken Scott to send us his bio, but he's more inclined to capture beautiful scenery than to conjure up words about his work. That's fine...we can write the words to try and describe the impact of his images as long as he keeps taking his wonderful photos to remind us how lucky we are to be surrounded by such beauty in Northwest Michigan.
Ken Scott has been gracious to share his photos with us to enhance our Northwest Michigan websites, and we whole-heartedly encourage you to check out his website, Facebook, and YouTube pages to see more.
This page shows just a few images to show you what's in store if you "like" Ken Scott Photography on Facebook.
Then, as Ken would say, you can "enjoy!"
Other Ken Scott Photography links of interest:
Ken Scott's Flickr Photos
Ken Scott's YouTube page
Discover More of Northwest Michigan...
- Onekama Days Every August
- Discover M-22 in Northwest Michigan's Benzie County
- Discover M-22 in Northwest Michigan's Leelanau County
- Cruise into a Lake Michigan Car Show
- Explore Benzie County's Festivals and Events
- Visit Glen Arbor in Leelanau County
- Traverse City Beaches
- Discover Michigan - Watch These Short Travel Videos
- Visit Northport in Leelanau County
- Visit Scenic Empire in Leelanau County
- Visit Historic Leland and Fishtown in Leelanau County
- Visit Peaceful Elberta in Benzie County
- Visit Suttons Bay Along in Leelanau County
- The Grand Lighthouses of Northwest Michigan
- Traverse City Opera House
- Explore Frankfort's Arts and Crafts Fairs
- Viewing the Northern Lights in Northwest Michigan
- Visit the Friendly Town of Frankfort in Benzie County
- Hop Aboard a Northern Lake Michigan Ferry
- Geocaching in Northwest Michigan